Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
MS Word table of content
asanfeliciano
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p> I´m trying to get a table of content for a word document but i´m not able to do it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> I test with scripting but I can´t run the report and then render it, no option available on running wizard.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> Anyone have done a toc for a word document? is possible? </p>
<p> </p>
<p> Is possible to get the "title styles" from word and apply in the elements of the birt report? if this works the only operation i have to do in word file is add a toc and refresh it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> I need a hit about word table of contents</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet