Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Use BIRT to make report documentation
jar
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>At my company we want to make documentation about the structure, SQL, javascript, datasources, data-sets, ect in our report files. I started with saving the report XML to a seperate file and adding that file as an XML datasource in a seperate report. I created a data-set for the datasource-, datasets- and parameter information and now I have nicely formatted report that is listing the datasources, data-set names with the queryText and the parameters with all the properties. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Those where easy but now we want to go one step further/deeper in the XML-structure. I am seeing lots of repeating properties en list-properties tags and I am wondering how to proceed in a proper way. My XSL knowlegde is not very deep and so I was wondering if somebody has done something behore and is willing to share or offer advice on how to proceed?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Kind regards,</p>
<p>Jar</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet