Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Leader line of Pie chart Value series is very long
eric2000
<p>I created a very simple pie chart with value series. The behaviors is very strange. Leader line is long. The value is cut off.</p>
<p>Attached please find the example.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any help will be appreciated</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I don't know what happened here, but I was able to create a new pie chart with the same data set without any issue. My suggestion is to delete the chart and start over again.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have attached my copy of the report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
eric2000
<p>Thanks for your reply.</p>
<p>The problem is "Chart Area coverage" issue. Initially I set up 80%. I was OK. I saved and adjusted. I didn't any more. In your case increase it to 90%. It doesn't work. Any way to fix it?</p>
pricher
<p>I see now. I think with 90% coverage, there is not enough room to display the leader line and label. One way I was able to make it work was to hide the chart title and change the Top and Bottom Insets values in Format Chart --> Chart Area --> Outline, using the values shown in the screenshot. I had to try different scenarios to get the right values to work.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hope this helps,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
eric2000
<p>Thank you very much.</p>
<p>Could you take a look my another question</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/35684-how-to-remove-the-frame-of-chart-legend/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/35684-how-to-remove-the-frame-of-chart-legend/</a></p>
;