Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
F Type Install - Out of Memory Message
jmanzelli
<p>I have been attempting to install FType, and continually run into the following problem from running install.sh:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Using JAVA_HOME=/home/ixxxxxx/iHub/BIRTiHubFType/JRE64<br>
Error occurred during initialization of VM<br>
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread<br>
Install failed (error code 1).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>There is plenty of memory. I did a free -m after the message and this is the result:</p>
<p> </p>
<p> total used free shared buffers cached<br>
Mem: 7870 2386 5484 0 39 1830<br>
-/+ buffers/cache: 516 7353<br>
Swap: 4095 6 4089</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What can I do to get past this?</p>
<p>I appreciate your assistance !</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
aastha.verma
<p>Hi Jmanzelli, </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am Aastha from Actuate Support. We have emailed you from Actuate Support to work on this issue offline. Should you need further assistance, please reply to the email. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you! </p>