Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to add data element from a different data set in the Header of table?
aa_6
<p>How to add data element from a different data set in the Header of table?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have requirement in which I have to bring data from 2-3 different datasets in one header.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have created a table and in the header i am able to bring data from one data set set only.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Reason I am using Table header as I have to hide some data elements based on the some conditions which I was not able to do in Master page.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have attached the document for reference, please advise.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Have you tried creating a Joint Data Set to join Customer_Invoice_Primary with CustomerContact on a common key?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>