Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Aggregation on columns is getting skipped when exporting report as CSV
msp
<p>I am generating birt report which has 4 columns say A,B,C,D.I am displaying its vertical total also as shown below:</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
P
Q
A
10
10
B
20
40
C
30
50
Total
60
100
<p> </p>
<p>When I am able to view Total row(last row) through web viewer example but when i am trying to export it as CSV,The 'Total' row is getting skipped .i.e. it is not displayed in exported CSV file.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any help will be appreciated.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanx in advance.</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>CSV is data not formatted output. The total rows are separate bindings and will need to be exported separately. They will appear on the same line repeating in the CSV.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.S. Why would you want totals in CSV? </p>