Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Organize report with dynamic columns
zharenkov
<p>Hello,</p>
<p>I need to create a report like in example file.</p>
<p>The columns with question â„–* (there will be questions from database) must be dynamic in different situations and in this column will be applicant's answers for this question. So I think I should use crosstab, but I don't know how to organize the data cube for this cross tab.</p>
<p>I created data set with params:</p>
<p>- date</p>
<p>- time</p>
<p>- name</p>
<p>- operatorName</p>
<p>- applicantName</p>
<p>- phone</p>
<p>- serviceName</p>
<p>- name</p>
<p>- question</p>
<p>- answer</p>
<p>- decline</p>
<p>And then put this params to data cube</p>
<p>Group1:</p>
<p>- date</p>
<p>- time</p>
<p>- name</p>
<p>- operatorName</p>
<p>- applicantName</p>
<p>- phone</p>
<p>- serviceName</p>
<p>- name</p>
<p>Group2:</p>
<p>- question</p>
<p>- answer</p>
<p>Summary field:</p>
<p>- question</p>
<p> </p>
<p>But i think it's wrong way. And another problem - the last column "decline" value depends on answers in questions column. How can I add this column after crosstab?</p>
<p>Thanks.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Can you provide a sample of data in a csv or txt file that looks like it does in your data set?</p>
datakeyword
You don’t provide the data structure, but it seems that you want to dynamically insert the subtable into the primary table and present them all as one table.<br><br>This kind of irregular report is difficult to be developed in BIRT, but we can use esProc to help prepare the data sources. Use the following attach file to rearrange the data into a table.<br><br>Return the result to the report and dynamically hide the empty columns that possibly exist.<br><br>For detailed solution and explanation, see <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://blog.raqsoft.com/?p=3131'>http://blog.raqsoft.com/?p=3131</a>
; .