Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Encoding not working
Smithdon
<p>I'm integrating Spring and Birt and I'm having problem viewing unicode characters. On Birt viewer unicode characters displays fine but when calling from application <span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">the output to html does not render unicode characters correctly. I</span><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">s there any configuration that I should be looking to? </span><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">I'm using </span>JasonW sample code to call birt reports </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any ideas?</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Your application doesn't use the Viewer, correct? You are calling a Java class to run the report in HTML and then using that output in your application? Can you direct me to the post by Jason that you're following? Thanks.</p>
Smithdon
<p>Thank you for your reply. I found what was the problem and fixed it. The problem was the Content Type was not set to utf-8. This is Jason post <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://spring.io/blog/2012/01/30/spring-framework-birt'>https://spring.io/blog/2012/01/30/spring-framework-birt</a></p>
;
mwilliams
<p>Great! Glad you found the solution! Let us know whenever you have questions!
</p>