Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Reports data set value not spanding the whole row
richie.riviere
<p>I am fairly new to BIRT reports.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In the BIRT reports designer I have added a 2nd row to my table which is binded to a data set. In this 2nd row I want 1 column from my data set to take up the whole row.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So what I did was to add the second row and merge all the columns in that row to form one column. I then added a text field with Dynamic HTML Text.</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
<VALUE-OF>row["ITEMDESCRIPTION"]</VALUE-OF></pre>
<p>The problem I have is that the data is not taking the whole row. It is being wrapped into only a small section of the row. I must be missing something. Can someone help me with this pls.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm attaching both the way the end report looks like and also the screenshot of the set up in the designer.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>thanks</p>
<pre>
</pre>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
chaidir
<p>if i haven't mistaken, do you want to create a grouped row?</p>
micajblock
<p>It works for me. See attached simple design using Classic Models.</p>