<p>Hi everyone,

</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm using Birt 3.7.2 in order to producing pdg documents.</p>
<p>My problem is that I need to use a special font family which is IDAutomationOCRb.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I get the ttf file of that policy and when I use birt on my local computer everything works find (the ttf file is in the windows default folder).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>However, my reports won't be generated from a local computer but from an AS400 server. When I run my report on the AS400, it seems that Birt can't find my font family.</p>
<p>I tried to use
@font-family and import a css file but Birt seems not liking the
@font-family ...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Do you have any idea about a way to do ?</p>
<p>How can I do in order to tell Birt where is the ttf file of my family font ? :unsure:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you very much,

</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Best regards</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Xouma</p>