<p>Hi,</p>
<p>I have a problem and I am not sure there is a solution...</p>
<p>I am using a Datasource to retrieve XML result.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>The response looks like this</p>
<div><SolrResponse></div>
<div> <Documents></div>
<div> <Document></div>
<div> <node1><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://www.facebook.com/app_scoped_user_id/999/'>https://www.facebook.com/app_scoped_user_id/999/</node1></a></div>
<div> <addressName></div>
<div> <string>BORN_AT</string></div>
<div> <string>LIVE_IN</string></div>
<div> <string>LOCATION</string></div>
<div> </addressName></div>
<div> <address></div>
<div> <string>Hustom, EEUU</string></div>
<div> <string>Montevideo, Uruguay</string></div>
<div> <string>Benito Blanco 1234</string></div>
<div> </address></div>
<div> </Document></div>
<div> </Documents></div>
<div></SolrResponse></div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>
<p>I want to generate a TABLE using the DATASET that will show the following data</p>
<p> </p>
<p>ADDRESS | TYPE</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>Huston, EEUU | BORN_AT</p>
<p>Montevideo, Uruguay | LIVE_IN</p>
<p>Benito Blanco 1234 | LOCATION</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Inside the dataset I configured the following:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>- Row Mapping -> /SolrResponse/Documents/Document/address/string</p>
<p>- Column Mapping</p>
<p> -> Address -> //</p>
<div>
<p> -> Type -> ../../addressName/string</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>but the result is like this</p>
<p> </p>
<p>ADDRESS | TYPE</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>Huston, EEUU | BORN_AT</p>
<p>Montevideo, Uruguay | BORN_AT</p>
<p>Benito Blanco 1234 | BORN_AT</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>any advise????</p>
<p>regards</p>
</div>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
</div>
<div> </div>