Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Trendline
superbeda
<p>Hello,<br>
I have a chart that show our sales. How can I add a trend line?<br>
I use Actuate BIRT Designer Professional Version: 3.7.2 Build id: 20130129</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Here are a few examples to look at:</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/765-scatter-chart-with-secondary-y-axis-for-trend-line/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/765-scatter-chart-with-secondary-y-axis-for-trend-line/</a></p>
;
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/783-creating-a-line-of-best-fit-line-in-a-scatter-chart/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/783-creating-a-line-of-best-fit-line-in-a-scatter-chart/</a></p>
;
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/780-creating-a-line-of-best-fit-line-in-a-scatter-chart-when-x-axis-field-is-a-date/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/780-creating-a-line-of-best-fit-line-in-a-scatter-chart-when-x-axis-field-is-a-date/</a></p>
;
<p> </p>
<p>If none of these help, let me know.</p>
superbeda
<p>Hi mwilliams,</p>
<p>I tryed this <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/780-creating-a-line-of-best-fit-line-in-a-scatter-chart-when-x-axis-field-is-a-date/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/780-creating-a-line-of-best-fit-line-in-a-scatter-chart-when-x-axis-field-is-a-date/</a>
. It was helpfull but, when I export in excel the trendline doesn't work. </p>
mwilliams
<p>Sorry for the delay. Did you figure this out? If not, I'll take a look.</p>
superbeda
<p>Hello <span style="font-size:14px;">Michael,</span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:14px;">I have the issue yet.</span></p>
mwilliams
<p>The Excel issue appears to be only with the commercial Excel emitter. The open source emitter doesn't have the same problem as it just outputs the image vs live Excel charts. You'll probably need to file a bug with Actuate support for this.</p>