<div>
<p>Hi everyone,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm trying to use the "another printable toc" report by mblock: <a class="bbc_url" href="
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/409-yet-another-report-with-a-printable-table-of-contents-toc/" title="">
http://developer.act...f-contents-toc/</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>However, I receive an error when calling the "get" method of the persistent global Variable "tocMap". This happens in the "onRender" Method of the label in the TOC.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Here's the error message:</p>
<p> </p>
<div><span style="color:#ff0000;">Label (id = 233):</span></div>
<div><span style="color:#ff0000;"><span>+ </span>There are errors evaluating script "var map = reportContext.getPersistentGlobalVariable("tocMap");<br><br>
this.text = map.get(this.getRowData().getColumnValue("SectionTitle"));<br>
this.text = BirtStr.left(this.text,this.text.length() - 2);":<br>
TypeError:<em><strong> Cannot call method "get" of null</strong></em> (/report/body/table[
@id="157"]/group[
@id="177"]/header/row[
@id="178"]/cell[
@id="181"]/label[
@id="233"]/method[
@name="onRender"]#3) (Element ID:233)</span></div>
<div> </div>
<div>Basically, I receive NULL when calling "reportContext.getPersistentGlobalVariable("tocMap")".</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Strangely enough, everything works fine in the WebViewer. When using the "Preview"-Mode or "View Report as PDF" I get the error.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Do you have any idea what I'm doing wrong?</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I'm using BIRT version 3.7.1</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Best, Harry</div>
</div>
<p> </p>