Can I use DD DAS to deploy only metadata into database. Do I need TeamSite templating installed and configured for DAS. In my environment, I will have a TS server configured for metadata capture and I import the files into TS using the gui or file system. Now when I set metadata for these files, I need to deploy those metadata into database. I dont have the use of templateing and DCR creation.
In the DD manual, it says when I run iwsyndb.ipl to setup DAS it looks for datacapture template for each data type. so is it mandatory that I need to install and setup Templating ?
Any other easier approach for this requirement
In the iw.cfg fiel I need to set log_setea=yes, for making DAS to deploy metadata ??????????
Do I need to create the TS branch and workarea only after installing DAS ??
Edited by pvpkumar on 03/13/03 10:50 AM (server time).