Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
iHub 3 Dashboard error
nmerrill
<p>I am getting an error "Error in running dashboard: Get page count failed." after inserting a table into a dashboard. I am working through the tutorials in the Actuate BIRT Application Developer Guide. I have repeated the steps three times and get the same results.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I do not know if this is related but when I follow the steps in the tutorial for choosing data to use in the table, there is no available data. If I skip that part, add the table, then in the table builder, select ----New Data----, I can then add a data set and have it available for the column and measue selectiuons. But thats as far as I can get before the error.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any suggestions?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>What data are you using for the dashboard?</p>
nmerrill
<p>I am using a simple Data Object that I created in the previous tutorial.</p>
micajblock
<p>Where is the data object located and are you using the .DATA file or .DATADESIGN?</p>
nmerrill
<p>The .data file (I get the same results if I use the .datadesign file) and it is locaed under Data Objects in the same project as the dashboard.</p>
micajblock
<p>put the .Data file under Resorces/Data Objects and let me know if that works.</p>
nmerrill
<p>That works. I would never have figured that out from the documentation I have.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you.</p>