Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Use PLS on IHub server
jar
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>We are still using IHub 2 and we want to start using PLS (Page Level Security) on our reports (about a thousand users) and got it nicely working in the Birt designer PRO (3.7.2). Published the report to my test server and ... nothing. All pages in the report are visible!!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Investigation revealed that I have to buy a Actuate BIRT Page Level Security option license. Has anybody an idea about how much this will cost? </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am just starting a new employment and they asked me to investigate alternatives to the rather cumbersome way the current authorization is handled. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Kind regards,</p>
<p>Jeroen</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If you know your Actuate account manager, give that person a call. Otherwise, you can always go to www.actuate.com and submit your question.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
jar
<p>Thanks, I asked in the chat on this site and they would get back to me but I heard nothing :-( ... so I thought I would ask here. Looks like I am going after my Actuate account manager after all ...</p>