Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Designer report viewer only shows data on first run
lphipps
<p>I'm doing some experimentation with scripted data sources. I have a java class that gets and formats some data and returns it to a scripted data set. The problem I'm having is that the test report I've setup to view the data only populates the data the first time it is run inside the designer viewer. If I run it a second time only the column headers are displayed in the report. At this point in develpment the data is static. If I close and reopen the designer the report will run and populate the data correctly but again if I run it a second time, even if nothing has been changed, all I get is an empty report with headers and no data. This is really slowing down development time. Any one see this before or have an idea what might be causing it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance. Lennie</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet