<p>I am using using Eclipse for Maximo BIRT reporting. I have created a report. It is done and I have been running it in Maximo for a while now. However, I see a problem with a field and realized that the field is a date field in my database, however, I have it as a string in BIRT. I have attempted to correct it and was not able to, so I had to delete the field from the various places in BIRT that I know of - when I re-add the field as the correct datatype and save and run the report, I get an error. I didn't catch the error, but I know it is because of this change because it worked fine before the change.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What is the process to change a field's datatype after the report is created. I think I may have to re-do the whole thing as this program is finicky unless everything is perfect (which is understandable...but....)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for your help.

</p>