Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
datadeploy error
System
Hi,
I have moved stuff from dev to production. My datadeploy is failing. I am attaching my datadeploy log file.
Could any give any suggestion what could be the wrong.
pls.check the attachment for log file
Thanx in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Can you check if you have set update-type=standalone and delete-tracker=yes .
Migrateduser
Thanx for your that issue was solved it was becasue security restrictions.
I have a dcr which generates using inline command. I mean in my datacapture.cfg i am using inline to generate the all the item.I will be knowing all the item names from the database.
In this i want to generate datadeploy configuration file for this. I am attaching dcr (xml) and datacapture.cfg
and inline too
Could pls. guide me generate datadeploy configuration file for this
thanx in advance
Proc_InvoiceEnglish2.ssd.zip
output.pdf