Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
sharing Styles between multiple Reports and developers
snelligan
<p>I have multiple styles defined in a Report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I would like to be able to have these styles available in any reports I or other developers develop.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>How could I do this?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>-Thanks in advance</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>You should use libraries (rptlibrary) for that. Also using themes helps organize the styles.</p>
snelligan
<p>How do I import the library into the report?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Somehow a couple of days ago, I create a foo.rptlibrary, but now I can not figure out how to connect it to a current report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using Version 4.3.1</p>
micajblock
<p>In the outline view of the report there is a Libraries section. RMB on that and select 'Use Library'</p>
snelligan
<p>That seems to have done it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>