Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How do I restrict the number of pages rendered
Greg Waxman
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a table listing the results of a query which can potentially return 10's thousands of rows. The report can lock up up the server when trying to display with a large number of records.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I think BIRT is trying to render all of the pages before diplaying the first one.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there any way of getting BIRT to render a few pages at a time?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I believe we are using version 3.7.2</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Even confirmation that it is not possible will be helpful.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Greg</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>If you use BIRT iHub F-Type, you'll get the commercial BIRT Viewer that has progressive viewing.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Are you getting an error with the open source viewer when it locks up?</p>