Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to get JTDS driver into iHub F-Type
bappoo
<p><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">I have a number of BIRT reports which use the JTDS driver, having uploaded them to iHub F-Type, it tells me that I need to load the driver resoruce <span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;text-align:left;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);">net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver but I cant figure out where to put my JTDS jar file.</span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;text-align:left;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);">Any assistance appreciated</span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;text-align:left;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);">Thanks</span></span></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bjenkins
<p>Hello bappoo,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>JDBC drivers should to into:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>$ACTUATE_HOME\iHub\Jar\BIRT\platform\plugins\org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc_<VERSION>\drivers</p>
<p> </p>
<p>ODBC drivers go into: </p>
<p> </p>
<p>$ACTUATE_HOME\iHub\MyClasses\eclipse\plugins</p>
<p> </p>
<p>More information is available in "Actuate BIRT Application Developer Guide". <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/ihub3-dev/adg/adg81/index.html'>Here's
the link to the section of the online resource you'll need.</a></p>
bappoo
<p>Thanks Bruce, worked a treat</p>