Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Reports are not running on IE 11
s_i_l_l_e
<p>Hi Community,</p>
<p>i use birt 2.6.2 with Websphere 6.</p>
<p> </p>
<p><span><span>I built</span> <span>a report</span><span>,</span> <span>which</span> <span>is accessed via the</span> Viewer TagLib <span>of a</span> <span>JSP</span> <span>out</span><span>.</span><br><span>Works</span> <span>in</span> <span>FireFox</span> <span>but not</span> <span>in IE</span><span>.</span></span></p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-html">
<body>
<birt:viewer id="birtViewer" baseURL="/birtReport" locale="de_DE" reportDesign="report/wvr/massnahmeuebersicht.rptdesign" showTitle="false" pattern="frameset" height="1000" width="1200" format="html">
<birt:param name="reportName" value="${param.reportName}" ></birt:param>
<birt:param name="reportNameSecure" value="${param.reportNameSecure}" ></birt:param>
<birt:param name="whereStatement" value="${param.whereStatement}" ></birt:param>
<birt:param name="filterBeschreibung" value="${param.filterBeschreibung}" ></birt:param>
</birt:viewer>
</body>
</pre>
<p><span><span>There</span> <span>is</span> <span>only</span> <span>the loading bar</span> <span>to see</span><span>.</span></span>..</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for help!</p>
<p>s_i_l_l_e</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>I believe IE 11 may not be compatible with the 2.6.2 BIRT viewer.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Try putting IE into compatibility mode and see if you get a different behavior.</p>
s_i_l_l_e
<p>HI JFreemann,</p>
<p>I change in IE into compatibility IE8 and it's works!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>thanks!</p>