Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to adjust the stacked bar y axis vlaue
nealkeent
<p>Hi friends,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I want to make a chart,the pillars contains max/min value,but the avg value is line,I do it with Stacked Bar chart,and the avg value series using Line Series.</p>
<p>But now I have a question,</p>
<p>for example: my max value is 58%,min value 52%,in chart,the y axis value is 110%,this is wrong,the y axis not exceed 100%.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So, if there are ways to make pillars of vertex 58%(max value), the lowest point of 52%(min value), appears in the y-axis. </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>thanks.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Can you provide a sample or image showing the issue? Are you wanting to see 110% as the max and it's showing 100%? Is the average line showing properly? Are you showing using the stacked percent?</p>