Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Where to find a programmers tutorial
grafra
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am trying to run the the BIRT Runtime (4.4.1 POJO-version) from a standalone Java programm.</p>
<p>Can someone point me to a programmers tutorial or some getting started documentation.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I spent now about 1-2 day following the links from the BIRT Home page ( eclipse.org/birt) and could not find something helpful.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there a document which explains the concepts gives on a good understanding to start from.</p>
<p>All I found covered just some individual pieces or was for an older version.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>A good place to start is typically with the <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://eclipse.org/birt/documentation/integrating/reapi.php'>BIRT
Report Engine API Documentation</a>.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>This has good information on getting started as well as tutorials/examples.</p>