Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dashboard throws !!JAVA.LANG.NULLPOINTEREXEPTION !! on any data objects being added
dba24hrs
<p>I'm new to this tool and was in the middle of playing with the dashboard which was looking very promising.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>All of a sudden it starts throwing errors. Now I can't add any data objects. It was working fine in my tests this morning and now I get this error"!!JAVA.LANG.NULLPOINTEREXEPTION !! " anytime I try to add a data object into the dashboard. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>At this point i've deleted all projects, created new ones, deleted any old data objects and created new ones and this error still comes up. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Rebooted PC , still nothing so I think something is up with the dashboard designer. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Sean</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>Are you running the dashboard Designer from within a BIRT Designer Pro installation or on the BIRT iHub F-Type itself?</p>