Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Report PDF cut off part of the result
Xuechang
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Recently I used BIRT Report Designer 4.3.1 to develop a new report. There are several sub data sets in different tables in this report. When review with Web Browser or HTML the subdataset data displays correctly; however, when I convert it to PDF or use PDF format to display the result, the sub data set data are cut off. </p>
<p>The PDF is Acrabat version 9. Is there any one can help this?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Richard</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Are you using auto layout or fixed layout? Can you provide screenshots?</p>
Xuechang
<p>Thank you for the reply!</p>
<p>I used Auto Layout.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Richard</p>
micajblock
<p>and screenshots?</p>
Xuechang
<p>Sorry I missed. Attached is the screen shot.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Richard</p>
micajblock
<p>nothing attached</p>
Xuechang
<p>This time I hope you can see the attachment. My bad.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Richard</p>
micajblock
<p>and screenshots of the good and bad output?</p>
Xuechang
<p>Attached are two files - Good and Bad.</p>
<p>Thanks!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Richard</p>
micajblock
<p>I am not sure. Is there any way you can replicate with sample data that we can run (flat file or scripted data source). Thanks.</p>
Xuechang
<p>Problem is fixed by installing new Acrobat Pro XI.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Richard</p>