Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Table not displaying results if parameter not selected
Katieee
<p>I'm currently working through BIRT Field Guide 3rd Edition which is great. However I have it set up so a user can choose what is in the report from a list of values (set up parameters) before the report is then run, yet when I run the report without any values specified it doesn't show any results. I do not have the fields as 'required' so they can be left blank.<br><br>
I thought it was due to them being down as 'null value' but when I changed it to just blank,they still show no results in the table. Anyone any idea how you fix this issue?<br><br>
Thanks for any help!<br>
Kate</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>How did you implement what the user sees? Can you share code?</p>