Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
List box parameter - default value all
avujic
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have dynamic list box parameter, and I would like to set all values as default value so client don't have to pick all values if he want's to have all values.<br><br>
List of values can be updated, so hardcoding values is not an option. Is there simple way to do this?<br><br><br>
Regards,<br>
Aleksandar</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Matthew L.
<p>How are you defining the default values to be selected?</p>
<p>Will you be referencing a database, CSV/XML file, or Web Service for the default values?</p>
avujic
<p>I am not sure what you mean by this. I'm using DataSet to select values and currently i have selected all values from the list. </p>
<p> </p>
<div>
<p>If it helps, this is my xml source for that parameter:</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
<scalar-parameter name="ATM - multiple choice" id="629">
<property name="valueType">dynamic</property>
<property name="isRequired">true</property>
<property name="dataSetName">AtmDataSet</property>
<expression name="valueExpr" type="javascript">dataSetRow["ttmlogtid"]</expression>
<expression name="labelExpr" type="javascript">dataSetRow["ttmlogtid"]</expression>
<expression name="sortByColumn">dataSetRow["ttmlogtid"]</expression>
<property name="sortDirection">asc</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
<property name="distinct">true</property>
<simple-property-list name="defaultValue">
<value type="constant">SBSG2901</value>
<value type="constant">SBSG0701</value>
<value type="constant">ATXZA151</value>
<value type="constant">ATXZA141</value>
<value type="constant">ATXZA131</value>
<value type="constant">ATXZA121</value>
<value type="constant">ATXZA101</value>
<value type="constant">ATXZA071</value>
<value type="constant">ATXSL061</value>
<value type="constant">ATXSL042</value>
<value type="constant">ATXSL041</value>
<value type="constant">ATXSL031</value>
<value type="constant">ATXSL021</value>
<value type="constant">ATXSL013</value>
<value type="constant">ATXSL012</value>
<value type="constant">ATXSL011</value>
</simple-property-list></pre>
</div>
micajblock
<p>Take a look at this DevShare</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1068-simple-example-of-select-all-parameter/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1068-simple-example-of-select-all-parameter/</a></p>
;