Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Error happened while running the report.
DenisG
<p>Hello! How can I deal with problem like this:</p>
<p>when I run report in Firefox via IBM MAXIMO 7.5 I recieve message: "<b>org.eclipse.birt.report.service.api.ReportServiceException: Error happened while running the report.</b>" But when I run same report with same parameters in BIRT everything ok, and if I copy query from Maximo log file - there is no errors on SSMS while running query. You can see error description in attached file. </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
DenisG
<p>My apologies, guys! </p>
<p>Error disappeared after we applied configuration in Maximo (system configuration -> platform configuration -> database configuration: apply configuration changes).</p>
<p>Now everything is ok with report but could you give some advises how can I handle error messages like one that I attached in previous message? </p>