<div>Hello,</div>
<div> </div>
<div>My birt edition contains a picture, when I export to HTML, the image is displayed by against export in pdf does not work and the following message appears "The resource of this deferred item is not reachable . "</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I consulted your forum but I have not found a clear solution on this, below the simplified rptdesign problem file, </div>
<div> </div>
<div>knowing that it was me who suggested to my team worked with Birt based on my three years of experience of birt

, I am afraid that the example below will not display properly in pdf which means that I have to look for other tools (or library) that will allow me to display the contents of TextEditor in the generated pdf. :unsure:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>just for information:</div>
<ul><li>content to be displayed is retrieved from the database (which stores the contents of a TextEditor).</li>
<li>Birt version used is 4.4.1</li>
</ul><div> </div>
<div>Thank you in advance.</div>