Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
cross tab behavior
Yair
<p>Hi to all,<br>
I'm new on the Birt/Maximo world and would like to ask question about working with cross tab.<br>
I've got request from customer to create a report for him that will look like pic 1(Wanted Report.png)</p>
<p>as you can see there is a dynamic chart that include on the x axis location and work type(in the example there is only pm/cm work type but it should be all the work types that exists for the WO in the specific location).</p>
<p>In the SQL I have param that summarize the total cost of each wanted WO values,</p>
<p>In the crossTab, I'm taking the data from Data cube that I've created for that.</p>
<p>what I was able to do is shown on pic 2(TableFromCrossTab.png)</p>
<p>as it can seen, in the wanted table the fields are shown as row header and the location and worktype as column header - so the location will be under the chart.</p>
<p>And I success to do that but the location and the worktype are row header and the wanted fields as column header.</p>
<p>My question is Can i switch it some how?</p>
<p>so The cross tab will show the data as the customer wants?</p>
<p>Thanks a lot for all of you guys...</p>
<p>Yair</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Unfortunately to my knowledge we do not have this capability OOTB. If you know the number of columns then you can hack it based on the size if the columns. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>There is a DevShare with a solution here:</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/903-chart-data-table/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/903-chart-data-table/</a></p>
;