Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
dynamic chart
Yair
<p>Hi all,</p>
<p>I'm new on the Birt/Maximo world and would like to ask some question.</p>
<p>I have request from customer That I will create a chart in the report that will include labor cost</p>
<p>divided by crafts(as can see in the attached file-pic1.png),Total Labor Cost and working hours</p>
<p>all that data need to be seperated by location(on the X axis).</p>
<p>I found a little solution, and add a grouping on the Y axis but the problem is that when </p>
<p>I'm using the grouping on the Y axis all the series on the axis are grouped and not just one wanted series so I get a lot of mess.</p>
<p>as can seen in the attached file(pic2.png)</p>
<p>my question is if there is any idea of what can I do to do that?</p>
<p>Thanks a lot,</p>
<p>Yair</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Can you provide sample data in form of CSV?</p>