Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Update default values in the parameter which is based on a dynamic dataset
Marta_D
<p>Hi BIRT magicians!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have problem with updating the selected default values of the parameter which is based on a dynamic data set. Whenever something changed in the result of the query (dynamic parameter) then I have to manually select Default Values. Is there any option that "deafult values" are just automatically updated? Simply I want to select all from the dynamic data set results. I tried some magic with GetDefaultValueList script. However it still doesn't work for me. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for your help!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Marta</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Maybe this will help.</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1068-simple-example-of-select-all-parameter/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1068-simple-example-of-select-all-parameter/</a></p>
;
Matthew L.
<p>Marta,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Attached is an example that has some magical getDefaultValueList code in it.</p>
<p>The code is as easy as copy and paste into the parameters getDefaultValueList method, then change the first value to match the name of the parameter you pasted the code into.</p>
<p>Hopefully this helps.</p>