Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
I cant export data in XLSX format while the records are more than 10000
newscott
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using Luna Release (4.4.0). When my report contains data more than 10000, i could not convert it to xlsx format. It shows 0 bytes. I am searching solution for this issue for long time. If anyone have solution please reply. Thanks in advance.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>newscott.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>Do you see any errors in the designer's Error Log tab or log file when this occurs?</p>
<p>Are you able to successfully export the report to other formats such as PDF or XLS?</p>
newscott
<div>Hi JFreeman,</div>
<div> </div>
<div> If i use "this.setUserProperty("ExcelEmitter.SingleSheet","true");" In rare case i cant export. I have totally 3 tables in my design which should display them in 3 sheets.So i cant use the script.Without using the excel emitter script, in output i am getting 4 pages totaly. where that particular page splits into two pages.For example if that table name is abc and it have 10659 data, in output abc has 10000 data and abc1 has 659 data.So the issue is i need to get all data in a single sheet without using script. I have given autolayout layout preference and also set page break to 300000.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Thanks,</div>
<div>newscott.</div>
JFreeman
<p>As of version 4.3 of BIRT there is a default max page break limit of 10k rows per page by default. This can be over ridden in the beforeFactory of the report design.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>For example, to adjust the max page break to 15k instead of 10k:</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-js">
reportContext.getAppContext().put("MAX_PAGE_BREAK_INTERVAL", 15000);
</pre>
<p>Take a look at this bug thread for reference: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=413607'>https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=413607</a></p>
;
newscott
<p>Hi Jfreeman,</p>
<p> </p>
<p> Its working fine...Thanks for your guidance
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>newscott.</p>
JFreeman
<p>I'm glad to hear that did the trick.</p>
<p>Let us know if you have additional questions.</p>
svaranasi14
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JFreeman" data-cid="133560" data-time="1423493334">
<div>
<p>I'm glad to hear that did the trick.</p>
<p>Let us know if you have additional questions.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>This is not working for me. I'm using BIRT 4.3.2</p>
JFreeman
<p>What excel emitter are you using?</p>
<p>What is the behavior you are seeing?</p>
<p>Are you receiving any errors?</p>
tdtaylor
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="svaranasi14" data-cid="135428" data-time="1429032868">
<div>
<p>This is not working for me. I'm using BIRT 4.3.2</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p> </p>
<p>I am facing the same issue with BIRT 4.3.2. Were you able to find a solution? </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've tried using but this has not worked.</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-js">
reportContext.getAppContext().put("MAX_PAGE_BREAK_INTERVAL", 15000);
</pre>
JFreeman
<div>What excel emitter are you using?</div>
<div>What is the behavior you are seeing?</div>
<div>Are you receiving any errors?</div>