Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dropdown in BIRT and ouput using excel
yashesh
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am trying to add a static drop-down in BIRT. The html code works when viewing in web viewer but it does not show a drop-down when trying to view in excel. Is it possible to have a drop-down in excel?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Here is the code I am using,</p>
<p> </p>
<p><html></p>
<p><body></p>
<p><select></p>
<p><option value="test1">test1</option></p>
<p><option value="test2">test2</option></p>
<p></select></p>
<p></body></p>
<p></html></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>BIRT Designer Professional has Live Excel outputs, but I don't know that you'll be able to create drop downs in Excel with that ability. You definitely won't be able to use the html code above. If I figure out a way to make it work, I'll let you know.</p>
yashesh
<p>Thanks Williams! Please let me know if that possible as I am quite new to BIRT</p>