Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Exclude embedded image on exporting to excel using default excel emitter
richie.riviere
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have an embedded image in a report of mine which does not get exported to excel properly when I export from the BIRT report viewer. I get an ugly empty image inside excel.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have been doing some reading and it looks like the default excel emitter does not support images or charts.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Updating the default excel emitter looks a little hard. I think at this point in time I'd be happy just to exclude the embedded image on export to excel.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can someone tell me if that is possible and if so how would I do it?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>thanks</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Use the visibility property on the image to have it not display in Excel.</p>
richie.riviere
<p>thank you. This worked beautifully.</p>