Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Setting up JDBC connection to DB using BIRT
Katieee
<p>I've been looking all day and the leads I've read come to dead ends or don't seem to apply to what I'm after!</p>
<p>I've just learned how to use BIRT so now I want to be able to use it within Java applications. <br><br>
I already have the report engine - but I don't get how to set the JDBC connection up so I can access a DB. I know how it should work i.e - go to manage drivers and add the jar file and sort the driver out.<br><br>
I have what I believe to be two choices for connection - bonecp api or dbpool api. I've tried adding jars from both but I can't get anything to happen with the drivers - nothing new displays. I am I doing something wrong?<br><br>
Appreciate any help!</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>What is your database type?</p>