Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Table corners are not coming properly
AnnaArtamoshkina
<div>Hi All,</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I created a report with tables, grids. And I have problems with displaying it when I make borders are "solid, thin".</div>
<div>I attached screenshot - 1.png from my .rptdesign file. You can see even when I just insert new grid or table the corners are incorrect : borders are overlapping to each other. When I highlight by colour them I see the same result in report - in pdf.file.</div>
<div>Please see attached acrobat_100%.png. I have such bug when i use scale 100% in Acrobat Reader, on 200% it's ok (please see acrobat_200%.png).</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Our customer has standard viewer is Acrobat Reader (and scale 100%) so it's very visible problem for him.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I am using Birt 4.3.0 kepler ( i've checked several releases and received the same result).</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Can somebody help with it...? </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Thanks in advance.</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Here's a link to an existing thread discussing this issue:</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/36019-criss-crossing-borders-in-table-edges/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/36019-criss-crossing-borders-in-table-edges/</a></p>
;
mwilliams
<p>As for them showing this way in the actual layout in the designer, I'd definitely log a bugzilla entry for this in the community section of eclipse.org/birt. This may be part of the issue on rendering, but it's odd that the borders show up correctly when zoomed in and also show up correctly in a different PDF reader (see other post linked above).</p>
AnnaArtamoshkina
<p>Thanks for reply!</p>
mwilliams
No problem. If you post a bug report, please link to it in here. If this is a giant issue, let me know. We can attempt to find a workaround.