<p>Hi, </p>
<p>I need your help (again... )

</p>
<p>I'll try to be clear as possible (I'm french, so, please forgive my english mistakes)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So I created a report with some datasets. </p>
<p>One dataset have parameters, I put this parameters are empty because I added information in the table with the binding (I used Data Set Parameter Binding).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm sure about my dataset ; but I've one error :</p>
<div>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
Table (id = 5843):
+ Column binding "xx" has referred to a data set column "****" which does not exist. (Element ID:5843)</pre>
</div>
<p> </p>
<p>I did some tests and the result is : when I have no data (the query result is empty), I have this error ; but if I have data, I don't have any error. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Birt version is : 3.7.1 </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Could I fix it and how ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>