Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
one column is hiding in middle of the xls report
Patra
<div>Hi,</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I am able to generate one xls report by using report birt eclipse 3.7.1 verson.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I want to display all columns in report without hiding any column.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Please find the attached report and issue details. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Could you please reply anybody has an any idea or implemented in birt report.</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>Which emitter are you using to export to XLS?</p>
<p>Could you provide a sample report that we can run to reproduce this issue?</p>
Patra
<p>I have attached the rpt file</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have attached already sample report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Patra
<p>I have attached csv file</p>
JFreeman
<p>The column that was appearing to be hidden was configured with a width of 0.01 inches which is why it was not displaying as desired in XLS output.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I modified the column to be 0.5 inches and it now displays properly. Take a look at the attached modified versions for reference.</p>
Patra
<p>Thank you so much. now its working fine.</p>
JFreeman
<p>I'm glad I could help.</p>
<p>Let us know if you have any additional questions.</p>