Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to apply page break in (HTML) Text element?
BIRT User
<p>Hi ,</p>
<p>I am using Actuate iHUB BRDPro and i am experiencing the below issue.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a text element in my report and the data in that element is exceeding more than one page. The page is not breaking inside the text elemnt. I have tried all options but no luck.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have attached a sample report. Run the report in web viewer, it will give 1 page report without breaking inside the report. Whereas if you run in pdf, its will give 2 pages.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I want to apply page break inside text element.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please help me to fix this issue. It would be much appreciated.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Ragu</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>You will need to split the text into more than one text element in order to force a page break to occur in the web viewer.</p>
BIRT User
<p>The data is dynamic HTML data which we are retriving it from database.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there any way to apply page break without splitting the text?</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Ragu</p>
JFreeman
<p>To my knowledge, I do not believe you will be able to break a single HTML text element across multiple pages in the Web Viewer.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The alternative will be to apply some logic to the HTML that is being obtained to break it up into multiple text elements to force a page break to occur. </p>