<p>I have a tabbed report which I created following below link and it works fine:</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/920-creating-a-tabbed-html-output/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/920-creating-a-tabbed-html-output/</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>In my report for each tab there is 1 table shown. This is achieved.</p>
<p>Please note that all my tabs and tables are dynamically created through script in beforeFactory.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Now what I need is:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Whenever any Tab is clicked, Text on that Tab is to be stored in PGV (so that I can pass it to another sub report on some other event.)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>When next tab is clicked, PGV is replaced with currently clicked Tab's text.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>On the click of Tab I can modify styling of Tabs and Tables (also show or hide tables).</p>
<p>But I can not set PGV to have clicked Tab's text. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Apart from these Tabs there will be some button/Label which calls another report which accepts TabName as parameter.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please assist.</p>