Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Unavailable in App Store?
Aethereal
<p>Hi, I've recently started testing BIRT F-Type for possible implementation (cool name btw) and am very impressed.</p>
<p>However I have been unable to download the Iphone app. Is this still available?</p>
<p>When clicking the link in the developer centre, I am redirected to ITunes and receive the following message;</p>
<p style="margin-left:40px;">"The item you have requested is not currently available in the U.K. store. would you like to switch to the U.S. store?"</p>
<p>Upon clicking yes, the error message changes to;</p>
<p style="margin-left:40px;">"The item you have requested is not currently available in the U.S. store."</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
The mobile app has been retired going forward in favor of creating custom applications using the REST and JavaScript APIs to allow for a more customized look and feel for each individual application. Sorry for the confusion.
BRM
<p>So how then does one deliver iHub content to the iPhone/iPad?</p>
mwilliams
Through a web application in a browser or create a native iOS application that embeds your BIRT content using the REST and JavaScript APIs. Take a look at this:<br><br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/ManualsIHUB31/building-mobile-applications.pdf'>http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/ManualsIHUB31/building-mobile-applications.pdf</a><br><br>If
you have an old iHub or iServer install, I believe you can still obtain the old app through your sales contact, but I am not completely sure.