Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Data Binding
haemi256
<p>Hello</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm new to BIRT and i have some troubles with data binding.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Example</p>
<p>I have 3 tables:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>- Employee</p>
<p>- Salary entries</p>
<p>- Additional employee information</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In the report i should have the employee no. (and so on), salaries totals and car no. (and so on) on one report line. I've tried to do it with joined data set (employee and salary entries). How can i now bind fields from the third table (additional employe information) in the same report line?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I thank you in advance for any assistance.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Best regards,</p>
<p>Hermann</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Hans_vd
<p>How about creating a second joined data set that joins the joined data set you already have to the Additional employee information?</p>