Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT iHub F type system locking error even if not exceeded the usage limit
workforperfection
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The usage and registration screen is showing that system is locked out and cannot output until meter resets.</p>
<p>I havent exceeded the limit. Birt didnt count time forward , so download of reports is not possible as usage window shows that system is currently locked out . When I restarted the server, then usage meter shows correct usage again and download reports is possible. This has happened twice. Please help what could be the reasons for the same and how to resolve it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am running Birt I hub on windows.</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Which version are you running? Has the Windows system been in Sleep or Hibernate mode?</p>
workforperfection
<p>I am using actuate ihub 3 F-Type (Build 230A140709) and I cannot confirm now if windows was in sleep or hibernate mode.</p>
<p>But even if windows was in sleep or hibernatae ,mode Birt could reset itself from the windows date. Does Birt do this way?</p>
workforperfection
<p>In most of the failed jobs , the jobstatus message is the specified item id does not exist in the encylopedia volume and in one case </p>
<p>job status message was job failed because the size of the report output exceeds the daily data output limit. is it related with the birt lockout. What can be cause for this?</p>
JFreeman
<p>I've moved your question about notifications into a new thread to be addressed specifically.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regarding the "item id does not exist in the encyclopedia volume", this indicates the physical file associated with the file in the metadata cannot be found. This could be caused due to various reasons. I would start with verifying that files have not been deleted off your physical file system.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>As for the "report output exceeds the daily data output limit", this could be the cause of the lock as that report generation would have used all of the remaining, allotted output data and then tried to keep using more data than was allowed which caused the system to stop due to being over the output limit.</p>
serenahe
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In this email thread, we will only focus on the "failed job - <span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">item id does not exist in the encyclopedia volume". Could you please zip all the log files under "</span>Actuate3\BIRTiHubVisualization\modules\BIRTiHub\iHub\data\server\log" and upload to this thread first?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Also, please send us the screenshot where the failed job detailed information listed on the "Job Info" page. Then we can use the failed job ID to look up in the log files for more information.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for your extended patience and cooperation.</p>
<p>Serena</p>