<p>Hi all,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a report with two tables on one page. Both tables display data based on two input parameters, namely the time interval given by the user. The final report should be rendered as A4 PDF. If the selected time interval is large, the fist table nearly fills the complete first page. The second table starts also on the first page, but only three rows of the table are displayed here. The rest of the second table is displayed on the second page.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>However, I would like to have a minimal amout of rows of the second table on the first page (e.g. 5 rows). If so, the second table is allowed to start on the first page, else a page break should be inserted before the second table (so that the table starts on the next page).</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there a way to specify such a minium amount of rows?

</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Solutions I thought about:<br>
I tried to count either the rows of the first or the second table and to set pageBrakeBefore="always" of the second table depending on the row count. This, however, was not possible, since pageBrakeBefore must be set in onCreate and counting is only possible within onRender.</p>
<p>Another oppotrunity is to use a script on the dataset. The dataset script would count the resulting rows. This count should be applicable in the table's onCreate method, but I have a lot of those tables and this script would require a lot of additional queries. Is there any other opportunity?</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>