<p>Here is the configuration:</p>
<ul><li>Windows Server 2008 R2</li>
<li>IIS 7 as front end web server</li>
<li>Tomcat 8 as Java app Server</li>
<li>Java JRE 1.8</li>
<li>Microsoft ARR used to forward requests from IIS 7 to Tomcat 8</li>
<li>MySQL 5.6.23</li>
<li>Birt Engine 4.4.2</li>
</ul><p> </p>
<p>When I am connected as root user on the server and in the web browser of the server:</p>
<ul><li>I can run the classic models sample report from <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://localhost:8080'>http://localhost:8080</a></li>
<li>I can run the classic models sample report from this URL:</li>
<li><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.knowledgeplace.fr/BIRT-Example/frameset?__report=report/salesInvoice.rptdesign'>http://www.knowledgeplace.fr/BIRT-Example/frameset?__report=report/salesInvoice.rptdesign</a></li>
<li>I can run my own reports using my MySQL database and my web app using an URL with my domain www.knowledgeplace.fr.</li>
</ul><p> </p>
<p>When I am in the web browser of my desktop PC:</p>
<ul><li>I can't run the classic models sample </li>
<li>I can't run reports using my MySQL database </li>
</ul><p>URL for classic models sample is:</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.knowledgeplace.fr/BIRT-Example/frameset?__report=report/salesInvoice.rptdesign'>http://www.knowledgeplace.fr/BIRT-Example/frameset?__report=report/salesInvoice.rptdesign</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>I use Google Chrome and I noticed that "connection" is displayed a very long time in the status bar.</p>
<p>It is like if I was not able to connect (to the database? to something else?) from my PC.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please advise.</p>