Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Submit
MattP
OK, I should know this...but...
Is there any difference between the three submit functions available to the users?
1. File->submit
2. Submit from the SCE
3. Submit button from the TS (Web Desk Pro) gui
The submit WF I have set up for the branch runs correctly for 1 and 2, but not 3. There are no other submit workflows configured for this branch (or any other branch).
Any ideas?
Thanks
Matt
excerpt from available templates
<template_file active="yes" name="Submit Workflow" path="pgs/submit_with_dcr.wft">
<command_list>
<command value="submit" include="yes"/>
<command value="all" include="no"/>
</command_list>
<branch_list>
<branch value="default/main/boc/pgs/.*" include="yes" />
<branch value="all" include="no" />
</branch_list>
</template_file>
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
MattP
The submit button on the GUI is configurable in IW.cfg by role. I was logged in as master, and it was configured to do a submit direct for masters in place of the submit workflow.
Thanks
Matt
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA