Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hide Label (or grid row) if Data Set Column is Blank
jessewarby
<p>I have a grid row containing two columns: one with a label ("phone:") and one with a value (the phonenumber column from a data set). I want to hide the row if there is no phone number. I think I just need some very basic correction to my syntax for the visibility expression. Here is what I am using (which doesn't work).</p>
<p> </p>
<p><em>row["vendorphone"].value.toString() == ""</em></p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Try </p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
row["vendorphone"] == null</pre>
<p>or </p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
row["vendorphone"] == ""</pre>
<p>or</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
row["vendorphone"] == null || row["vendorphone"] == ""</pre>
<p>It depends on your data.</p>
Matthew L.
<p>This works best for me on the table's row Visibility Expression:</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-js">
row["vendorphone"] ? false : true
</pre>
jessewarby
<p>That worked. Thanks for the feedback.</p>